11.20.2008

Two Words people...FUNERAL POTATOS!!!

Yup That's what I made for dinner tonight...Jealous? You should be! As soon as I told the Elders that I made Funeral Potatos for dinner their eyes lit up like it was christmas. Oh and the Ham was good too. We told Carl and his family that it is a staple at Mormon dinners to have some form of casserole, we wanted them to get the feel of things to come. (Carl and his son are getting baptized saturday)
These pictures aren't of the casserole I made tonight, I forgot to take a picture for y'all to see and be jealous, so I had to find these on-line.

4 comments:

Maursupial said...

I love funeral potatoes! I make them for every school potluck. At my school they're referred to as Mormon potatoes, and everyone loves them.

nurselynn said...

My mouth is watering. I can just about taste them. Last time I made them I put french fried onions on top and it really makes them super-yum.
Tell more about Carl and son!

Anonymous said...

Super yummy! Carl is a lucky man. I'm glad he has you to teach him the ways of Mormon-ness. I just made ham & funeral potatoes last Sunday. Mmmmmmmm.

BTW, Are you going to come up to see us in MA sometime? It's just a hop, skip, and a 16-hr. drive from NC.

Da Browns said...

Natickgirl...is that you Marilyn?! Hey Girl! We were hoping to come up to see you over the summer...maybe next summer? I think we should have a Family Reunion over on this side of the US!