11.15.2008

Comment posting 101

This Post is made possible by the wonderful comments and 'shout outs' from my Mom, my Sister, my nagging Hubs and Maury Lowe...With out you guys I'd still be on strike!

Okay, Let's Post a comment:
When you scroll to the end of a Post, you will see the Comments link: Click on it.



Then it will take you to this pop up window: Once you've typed in your comment, scroll down to the word verification and type in the word you see.

Then scrool down to Choose anidentity:
Your options are these:
1.'Google/ Blogger'
You will be asked to log into your Google account (which is your e-mail account like mine is imaskywalker@hotmail.com any account will do..once you set up a password you can use that as your Google account.) This option displays your name and a picture (if you have one) along with a link to your blog (if you have one)
2. 'Open ID'
If you have WordPress, AIM,LiveJournal or TypePad
3.' Name'
Where you can type in your name and your website info (if you have one)
4.'Anonamous'
Where you can be incognito!


Once you've acomplished these amazingly simple steps, you just hit the 'Publish your Comment' button and you're done!!! :

Congratulations, you've just completed Comment Posting 101...Now go forth and Post some Comments.

5 comments:

Da Browns said...

Hey this is Jon. Even I can do it!!!! Yippeee

nurselynn said...

OH. MY. HECK!@ Your husband actually COMMENTED!!!!???? You scared him into it, didn't you?
Your tutorial was great. You are SO blogsavy. I am jealous. Keep up the great posts please!
go BYU!
go Airforce!
(maybe it'll be a tie game??)

Da Browns said...

Yeah I made him read it to see if he could figure it out...he said "click on what?" when I told him to try to post a comment..I don't think he really read it. So I talked him through it. But commenting is one thing.He will probly NEVER do a post!(unless I talk him through it)

Anonymous said...

You are a needy blogger (an NB)!!!!

Da Browns said...

Yes..anonymous... I am a Needy Blogger..What's your point?


Got you to post didn't I? That was my whole point! ;p