11.24.2008

***D*I*V*I*N*I*T*Y***


So Jon and I will be going to spend Thanksgiving with Nikki and Tommy and their girls. Nikki put me in charge of the desserts for our Thanksgiving dinner. (I guess since I look like I know my way around a good dessert! jk) I'm going to make Pumpkin and Persimmon Pies...and of course DIVINITY...cuz it's not Thanksgiving without it! (it's a Walker tradition that I'm forcing on the Browns!)
ps... Thanks again Gramma for the mixer...I use it almost everyday. I just love it!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Good job! Does it taste good? I totally use my KitchenAid all the time too.

Da Browns said...

They taste yummy...except, I left them in the mixer a little too long and they aren't as airy and fluffy as they should be....but still good.

nurselynn said...

Wish I had some of that divinity right about now...and how about fudge, are you getting proficient making that also??