11.05.2008

Hopelessly Devoted to our Blog...

Hey guys, I added another feature to our Blog. On account of I'm bored and have nothing better to do. (well I do, but that's neither here nor there)
Anyhoo, I want to invite Y'all to be Hopelessly Devoted to our Blog, By being the first to sign up to be a Blog Follower...I know everyone is gonna burn up the Internet rushing to get to our Blog, so hurry, hurry to beat the rush! (just scroll down and click on the Follow this Blog thingy) It'll totally be worth it!

2 comments:

nurselynn said...

Oh Man! I hope I am the FIRST one to be a PAID blog follower! And I was even going to do it for free, but hey, you can send $$ if you like!
can't wait to see the money flowing into my mail box (or do you do it with paypal???)luv ya!

Da Browns said...

At this time, seeing as how I have no J-O-B, I can't pay you. You will however get many, many blessings for being a follower of the blog. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll see all the grammar errors...and you'll keep coming back for more. (I hope)