11.14.2008

Strike!!

I'm not talking about an Air Strike...Or a Mascot Strike...


And I'm not Talking Bowling or Baseball Strikes...







I'm talking serious Strike...I'm Talking I'm not posting anymore on this Blog until I get some comments Strike. You people who read our Blog all the time need to be stepping up. Why should I post for all to see if the only person who comments on a regular basis is my Mom (thanks Mom, I love you)...It's time for you Lurkers to step up and identify yourselves! Yeah, you heard me! Quit lurking around our blog if you're not gonna comment. I'm taking a stand and I'm not backing down! So this may be the last post... (at least until I've decided you're good and punished)


Don't worry Mom... I'll send posts to your e-mail.

6 comments:

Maursupial said...

Man, you're scary!!!! I'm here! I'm here!! Does it count that I've given you at least two shout outs on my own blog?

nurselynn said...

Oh Man! I was sure worried that I wouldn't get to see any more fun stuff on your blog. I'm lucky to be the exception (usually I'm luker the lurker on most blogs...!)
But, hey, aren't you really doing this for your own pleasure as sort of a scrapbook?? Don't you just love thinking up new things every day and finding pictures to add? (really,I wish I knew how you all do this stuff).
I also think that JON should be adding a comment now and again.....c'mon JonTPants. Tell us what you are doing and thinking when Mer is telling all this stuff!

Da Browns said...

You're right...Jon should post. I told him since I was on strike he would have to do it. He said NO! He also told me it was going against my Blog every day rule.(By the way, I changed his name to Jon T Hooligan..For obvious reasons!) And yes it is sort of a scrapbooking Diary of sorts.
Plus Maury is right, She's really cool to give me those shouts, it has actually brought more traffic this way.
But I would still LOVE to have people actually comment. I never know if they like or dislike the content.

So Fine. I will Post. The Post will be HOW TO COMMENT!

Erin said...

WhatEVER! I didn't know you needed the comments, but now I will comment any chance I get! Your posts are always WONDERFUL and funny! It would be better to see you in person sometime, though!!!

Da Browns said...

for real right!! you should come and visit sometime! ;p

Kathryn Olsen said...

I'm loving the strike, I always want to know who's checking mine out too. lol