11.06.2008

Random Thursday


Just thought I'd let you know that it's DANGEROUS to fry Eggplant and talk on phone at the same time. I got splashed and boy did it hurt!


I saw Maury's Blog yesterday, she put a video of her cute dog and I'm totally jealous! So I thought I'd post about my pet...Here's VooDoo...He's such a good boy, he keeps his tank very clean. He's 10 years old. He survived the trip out here from AZ(the other 4 fish made it as far as Atlanta) He has finally gotten use to his new tank mates, he don't chase them around as much anymore, plus he's gotten use to me trying to pet him. He mostly hangs out in the back by himself, but sometimes he comes out to rest on his favorite rock.(I think he also likes to look at himself in the glass cuz he's soo handsome)




Today we got a visit from one of our all time favorite Elders... Elder Warenski and his parents. He's on his way home, back to Utah. His parents came out to see the awesome sites of North Carolina before taking him home. So we had brunch, then Jon took them on Base and gave them a tour. Everyone loves to see the jets!

2 comments:

Maursupial said...

Not to rub your nose in it, but Austen is even cuter than that video shows. Your narcissistic fish is gorgeous, though!

Ouch on the eggplant arm! I hate it when I do that kind of stuff.

nurselynn said...

Oh NO! Did you burn yourself while you were talking to me yesterday???? I hope it doesn't feel as bad as it looks. boo hoo!