3.03.2009

Wanna be a winner too?

Guess what people I won...I actually won something!! And you can too. Here's the dealeo, Jamie made this proposition to her readers (and blog stalker that I am, I totally wanted in on this..so I commented and I won..yeah) here's what she said:

A Gift for you....
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me, Jamie. My choice. For you.
This offer does have some restriction & limitations:
1 - I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2 - What I create will be just for you.
3 - It will be done by the end of March.
4 - You have no clue what it is going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. It may be an autographed photo. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did it. Then you will win a fabulous homemade gift made by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!
Leap of faith people... Let's have some fun!! (I am a good cook, I know how to crochet pot scrubbers and make purses out of plastic bags. The possibilities are endless! ;) )


So there you have it, I ( in the winners circle) am going to offer the same thing (since I'm sooo cool too) to the first 5 commenters on this post. And seeing as how I have an unlimited supply of time on my hands, you're gonna totally get something REALLY COOL! (at least my standards of cool that is) Or if you wanna live on the edge, Jon could make you something. (good luck with that though!)** FYI if you make it to the winners circle, you gotta be prepared to share the love as well!** Good luck pep, I hope the Force is with you!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I win? I am so curious as to what YOU would send ME. Hmmm. You must treat me like the other people you like-no gag gifts.
Nicole

Da Browns said...

Yeah..nicole is winner number 1!! No gag gifts I promise! (but you have no blog to share the love! so you'll have to make cookies or something for 5 pep's of your choosing, so we can keep this going!)

Maursupial said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maursupial said...

Never mind. I signed up but had to rescind 'cause I can't promise anything by the end of March. . . stupid foot!!

Da Browns said...

It doesn't have to be done by the end of march! You can take your time...Since obviously no one else wants in on this cool deal! let me know and I'll save a spot for you!

Anonymous said...

Since I commented before your mother and even your sister, I should get an extra cool something something:) NB

Christy said...

I want in. I want to see what you can make with endless time. You are quite the crafty person and now with with endles time...the possiblites are amazing!

Da Browns said...

I know Nicole can you even believe that? So much for family support huh?...okay, so Nicole and Christy and possibly Maury. that's only 3 so far!

nurselynn said...

Ok, here I am trying for the second time tonight to post a comment. So, yesterday I was going to post but I figured you would (correctly) think it was a PITY POST. (good ol' mom again...)
Some of us are busy WORKING and helping care for sick children!! And, I thought you'd like to hear from someone besides me for a change.
I would like to say I'd be able to join in the fun...but since I do not have a blog I guess I'll have to pass on the lovely purse made from plastic bags. oh yeah. I'll try to be brave. Perhaps Nicole will show me the darling whatzit she receives from you.
Hey! I can be the designated giftee..I can collect from all the people you challenge to pass on this gift giving.
PS. to NB: I love chocolate chip cookies!
PPSS Did I just hijack your blog begging for chocolate? Sorry...

Da Browns said...

Yeah well Mom, Christy and Nicole don't have blogs either! So if you want in on this you gotta spread the love too!

Unknown said...

Hey, I don't have a blog either, but I'll take anything as long as it's free...and legal...and moral...and doesn't taste like an old shoe.

=)

Da Browns said...

Okay...we have our winners...Nicole, Maury, Christy, Mom and Marilyn!!! Congrats ladies. Maury and Christy, send me your addys.