3.20.2009

My 'fake' friends

My mom sent me a link to this web-site...I guess she thinks I need more friends? Whateves! I think she thought since I have fake boyfriends that I need some Real friends. Well, MOM, I'll have you know I have lots of 'Real' friends...Last night I went to my friend Angela's house for dinner, the night before I went to my neighbor friend Alice's house for dinner, Tuesday I had a lunch date with my swim class friends and tonight I'm going to dinner at my friends the Tripples house. SO THERE!
And furthermore, what is with all these people having me over for dinner? Do they think I'm gonna starve with Jon gone? Who exactly do they think cooks around here?! I think Jon may have called all my friends and ward members before he left, to make sure they keep me busy and out of trouble...he may be in cahoots with my Mom.
And further-furthermore, Jon called me from Sonny's again last night. What's up with that?! That's just wrong on sooo many levels! He knows my love for their ribs and cornbread!

1 comment:

nurselynn said...

Better take a hammer to your scales....:)!
All that eating out.. omy
Aren't you lucky to have so many nice friends!
I could go for some ribs and cornbread, yum!