3.18.2009

Neapolitan, cuz three flavors are better than one.

Here at our Blog, we aim to please. So when you ask questions, we've got answers (if I like the question) Christy (an avid reader) was asking about Transporter 3... So of course I had to address this. I mean come on it's a question about my guy... Jason Statham.
Okay, first of all if you don't know who Jason Statham is, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, AND HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO THIS MAN IS?! This man is the Strawberry in my Neapolitan of Boyfriends. The Vanilla being Paul Walker and the Chocolate is obviously Vin Diesel. No need to freak out, Jon's fully aware of my boyfriends. You may not be though, so I've taken the liberty of adding movie previews with my guys in action:


">




">">
I couldn't decide which Vin Diesel movie was my favorite..cuz they're ALL awesome, but this one is a classic!
So to answer your question Christy, It was a awesome movie!
FYI...I like car chases!
P.S. just to be fair to Jon, maybe soon we will do a post on his Girlfriend...stay tuned.
P.P.S. I am making prizes for all you winners...I should be mailing them out soon, so I need an address for Maury and one for Christy. e-mail me (imaskywalker@hotmail.com)

5 comments:

Erin said...

Glad to know you are not lonely while Jon is gone.

nurselynn said...

TMI!!!!! No, I do not know who two of those guys are....only the Diesel. Now I'm anxious to hear who Jon's GF is...maybe I'll know her??
Yep, I'm old and out of it.
PS. Jerry got the trailer in the garage today. And, my car is in there too!

JKLMNPeterson said...

Jeff wants to know who Paul Walker is?

Da Browns said...

Paul Walker...#1 In my (make believe) dating pool. The man I wanted to marry so I wouldn't have to change my last name....Anyway, He was in Fast and Furious 1,2 &4, Lazarus Project, Timeline, Bobby Z, Joy Ride, Eight Below, Flags of our Fathers,Running Scared etc. etc. etc.

Christy said...

I've added the Transporter sequals to my Netflix queue. Yummy! Thanks for the mention-Mere.