3.17.2009

Soooo many things to do...

So while Jon's gone, I'm sure you're thinking that I'm sitting around in my PJ's eating popcorn and watching movies ( mom ) ...Well, you are only partly right. I haven't eaten any popcorn so there! And just so you know I ALWAYS sit around in my PJ's even when Jon's here... That's why he loves me, cuz I'm a low maintenance PJ wearing, pony tail sporting type a girl...(for the record I DO NOT go out in public in said PJ's, unless it's to go through the drive-thru, but never to Wal-Mart rocking my slippers. I do have some class!) But yes I have been watching Movies, all the cool sequels that Jon hates like Hell boy 2, Narnia 2, Transporter 3, Mummy 3 ...you know all the good stuff.
Anyway, to get back to my busy schedule. Yesterday The Tom Tom and I went up to Durham, to check the Williford's Mail. (since Tommy was called back to duty and they temporarily moved to Florida) Then Tom Tom took me to all of the Goodwill's from there back to here. We had a good time and didn't get lost once! (thank goodness, I know Jon was worried, He thinks I can get myself lost backing out of the driveway!) I scored this little number for Hubsy:




And it even collapses:




I know right?! Really cool. And only 10$. So I told Jon about it and he says "Yeah but what are you gonna use?"

Today I went to the dentist and they like me sooo much they crowned me 'Miss Cavity 2009' , just kidding, I did get a crown though, just not a shinny diamondy one. After that, I went to the Swim class luncheon (Ruby Tuesday's...yummy salad bar) When I got home, I found this:

Our poor little Arizona cactus died! Rest In Peace little buddy...we're gonna miss you.

P.S. Why is everyone asking me what I'm doing to entertain myself while Jon's gone...You should know, he doesn't entertain me all that much when he IS here!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

First things first. What the heck is that thing that you bought for Jon? I'll write more later!

Unknown said...

Ok, next things next. You have no idea how much I appreciate you going and checking on things. I look forward to getting back home! And last of all, your poor cactus. Was that from your garden in Arizona? How sad!

nurselynn said...

Come ON!! He is SO entertaining!!! Besides that, he keeps you on the right track, doesn't he?
Are you renting movies, or watching on the internet..or??

Da Browns said...

Okay, #1 the thing I got for Jon is a Golf Caddy for your Golf bag..#2 The movies are from blockbuster, online and in the store...#3 The poor cactus was 1 of 3 that Jon got from IKEA, it was the last one standing, the others passed away on the trip across the county. (after jon read this post, he called me and said 'what'd you do to the cactus!?')

Anonymous said...

Since you have all this time on your hands...when am I getting my prize? Just wondering. It is probably pretty fantastic so it will take a long time to make?
NB

Christy said...

Mere, you really need to get Maury to post more as I jump from hers to yours. Sadly no posts from Maur and so I've missed all your exciting news. I loved Transporter 1 is the sequel any good? Jason Stratham....yummy!

JKLMNPeterson said...

So looks like you are keeping busy. If you need something to do on Saturday I could use some help. We only have two weeks to M-Day.