3.07.2009

Jon T Pants is upset!



Those of you who know Jon (or as the Hampton twins...and all of my family calls him Jon T Pants, or I sometimes call him GI Jon, Hubs, Occasionally Retarded, but mostly just Honey, His friends call him JB, some guy at work calls him Down Town Brown) Anyway,back to where I was, those of you who know Jon, know that he rarely gets upset. I've never heard him raise his voice (except to be heard over a jet) and he's never gotten mad at anything I've done (even when I break stuff, lose stuff, forget stuff or buy stuff) But now, Jon is upset, mostly with the readers of this blog...Namely YOU if you're reading this!

He seldom comments on how many people read or comment on this Blog, usually doesn't even know that I've updated it until I force him to read my latest Post (which I always claim is 'the best one EVER') Until the Redbull Post. He LOVED it. (I think only because his favorite toy was the star of it) He said it was well written, (huge compliment to me..thanks) funny and just an all round perfect Post. So when we only got one comment on it, he was very disappointed. (he's actually mentioned it several times now and for him to bring it up more then once, I know he's unhappy)


Being in LOVE with the readers of this Blog...Namely YOU and also in Love with him, leaves me stuck in the middle! So I was thinking that maybe some of you could spare a minute or two and add a comment onto it...it would sure make Hubsy happy and if Hubsy is happy, I'm Happy! Then we will see this...

2 comments:

nurselynn said...

OK, so he wants more comments overall, or more comments on the RED Bull post??
(your devoted readers will comply, I'm sure...)
And my word verification today is DUPER! Yep, that redbull is SUPer Duper!
Or, the post about the Red Bull is super duper.

Erin said...

Sorry I didn't comment before. Look now, there is a new comment on red bull. Gotta go....screaming kids.