2.19.2009

Western Bacon Cheeseburger Please!

So this morning I woke up wanting a Western Bacon Cheeseburger...But alas we have no Carl's Jr. in North Carolina. We have Hardee's and yes, it's I guess the same restaurant, but not really, since they don't #1 have WBCheeseburgers and #2 Don't have Onion Rings (I know right?! CRAZY) They do have the yummy B-B-Que sauce though. Today out of necessity, I had to go to Burger King. Since they're the ones with the Onion rings.




Their onion rings are okay, but they are NOT in the same category as Carl's Jr's!






Whopper with only Cheese and Bacon...Add some Rings and B-B-Que...



Yummy!




It turned out pretty good. Definitely NOT the same, but good enough! Next Time I'll get the Rings from Sonic and the burger from Hardee's and try it that way. (I know you're gonna be on pins waiting to know how it'll turn out! )

3 comments:

Maursupial said...

Good for you!!!! You told me of your Carl's Jr. sadness, and looky there!

JKLMNPeterson said...

I miss Carl's Jr. too. Why is it not the same. I also miss Jack-in-the-box. I love getting the free antena ball at Christmas time. But we have Sonic and I didn't have that back home. So it is a toss up on the fast food.
By the way cute blog.

Jamie said...

too funny. You are one resourceful girl

word verification: "prouth" how you say proud when your mouth is full of western bacon cheeseburgers.