2.04.2009

No need to worry...

So, there is no need to worry...(I'm probably the only one who was worried, but crisis averted!) Today, my Mom and I (two of the last Mormons alive who haven't been) went to see Twilight. FINALLY! I know what you're thinking, but my Mom and I have very busy and important lives and it's difficult to find the time to go to the movies. Okay, that's not really the reason... What really is going on is we both have really mean Husbands, that hate going to the movies... Well, hate going to see silly, vampire movies that is. Thank goodness it was still playing! And aside from the Bad make-up and Bad acting, it was a pretty good flick. You guys can now be relieved, I think as of now all Mormon women have seen the film. You'll sleep better tonight. I know I will!

4 comments:

nurselynn said...

ohh yeah! It was all that and a pack of gum. Long, soulful looks into each other's (overly made up) eyes...
It was fun! I'm glad we went and now we will wait for the next installment. I want to see Jacob explode his clothes off as he morphs into a wolf!

Maursupial said...

My favorite part is Jasper. He's got the freakiest eyes in the entire world. I giggled every time he was onscreen.

Anonymous said...

I'm Mormon, and I haven't seen Twilight. (Oh, my...did I just admit that???) I really don't think I could suffer through it, but I'm glad you had fun. =)

Da Browns said...

It's not as bad as I thought it would be, but waiting to rent the DVD is a smart move.