2.25.2009

Birth of the Bloggernacle

Ya'll need to read this article :
http://www.religiondispatches.org/archive/mediaculture/1148/birth_of_the_bloggernacle/
It's great..and it has some great links to some really funny Blogs. I hope it inspires some of you Non-Blog Owners. Or as I like to call you NBO's, to want to start your own Blog. You know who you are...Mom, Nikki, Marilyn and yes, even you Nicole Benson!!! Yup that's right, I just called you out! Whatcha gonna do about it?!

Okay..whateves, right? I guess if you don't have (or want) your own Blog, the least you could do is comment on other pep's Blogs.. namely MINE! I know, I know I ask for comments ALL the time, I would beg, borrow and steal if my hubs didn't keep me so darn honest. I thought I was just being a NB (needy Blogger as above mentioned NB calls me)
Then recently I read my own thoughts on someone else's Blog...She was seriously channeling me...She said :
If You Choose Not to Comment...
...that's fine - just be aware that I may die. Really. Because every person who reads without commenting kills off another little piece of my SOUL. I just wanted you to know. So you can, you know, have a clear conscience at my funeral. Which might be soon. No pressure though.

She totally gets it! I guess I'm not the only NB out there...AWESOME! (click on her comment, it's linked to her blog)

10 comments:

nurselynn said...

This old lady is gonna keep on doin' what I've been doin'....enjoying reading everyone's blogs!! I had just read that article before I visited your blog today. Isn't it amazing how many blogs there are now? I love it!! Keep on writing and entertaining me!

Da Browns said...

LURKER! oh I mean Luker...or do I ?!

Anonymous said...

Just so you know. . . . . . I am seriously considering getting facebook. For Real. Maybe when I am home this weekend! Maybe you can help me. NIKKI

Da Browns said...

NOOOOOO YOU NEED A BLOG!!! But that would be cool to see you on Facebook too.

Maursupial said...

I wouldn't want to be responsible for killing a little piece of your soul....

Unknown said...

HEY, I comment, don't I??? Not every time, but often enough. Besides, I'm on FB now...don't need a blog. I'm too computer illiterate to create a blog, anyway, but I'll keep reading yours. =)

Anonymous said...

You really are an NB if you have to "call me out" to get me to comment on your blog. I am morally opposed to starting a blog. I am also morally opposed to reading blogs but I make an exception in your case because I like you so much (although if you post anymore sappy things like you did on Valentine's Day I am outta here). From: Your favorite person-NB

Erin said...

ok...here's another comment. Please don't die!

Christy said...

I love your blog-I may be a bit of a stalker, but I really enjoy checking up on you. Keep at it!

Jamie said...

I'm repenting and commenting....
have you noticed????