2.27.2009

I guess I'm Thankful or whatever.

As you know, this Sunday will be Fast and Testimony Sunday (if you don't know what that is, I know these two guys that come over and tell you ALL about it) Anyway, last night while I was doing the dishes...by hand since I am the 'dishwasher' (well except for that one time when Hubs did the dishes)...I was thinking about how ungrateful and unthankful I am right now since it's that 'special' time of the month when I get to find out I'm totally and completely NOT pregnant (again)...and I was feeling down (again). But then I got to thinking about it more and I was actually thankful there's no JB jrs around here, cuz then I'd REALLY be doing some serious dishes! So I guess I'm thankful for that. Oh and I'm thankful for the cookie dough hidden in the back of the fridge. There are some other things, but I don't wanna get all mushy on account of I'd drive one of you away . And furthermore I'm not in the mood for mushy anyway! I could go for some Fro-Yo though. (I am WAY thankful for all the comments on the last post..I guess I hit a nerve or something.)

5 comments:

Erin said...

Hey sis! Sorry you're not preggers yet. When you're feeling bad about it just think about me and my insane 3 boys! Enjoy the quiet while you can!!!!

nurselynn said...

I can special deliver Colin to you right this second...he's whacking me with Tomas' mouse because I won't give him a second helping of ice cream!! Just you wait....

Da Browns said...

Well, maybe we can have the boys over for their summer break? but send your dishwasher with them.

Christy said...

Dogs are good. I'm a fan of dogs-you don't have to send them to college, hire a babysitter and the laundyr and dishes are minimal!

Da Browns said...

I'd LOVE to have a dog..and believe me I've tried to get the green light to get one, but it's a no go...I get fish instead, cuz (and I'm quoting here) "they don't poop on the floor" "they don't leave hair every where" among other reasons...thanks for the thought though!