2.06.2009

Sisterhood of the Patchwork Purse

So Maury (my home girl, fellow blogger and face booker (who also thinks face book is a little weird!)) and I got together to visit tonight, she came over to my Mom's house and Erin came into the picture at one point and my Mom was there for some visiting...but they all had other things going on, so Maury and I went out. It was Big-Time going out too! I had showed her my new purse that I got, for a steal, sooo we ended up going shopping. Which lead to eating and that lead to...what else but... Fro Yo. and Yo was it tasty! We had a great time...and of course we dished and gossiped and laughed and we decided to link Blogs for this very special occasion...





Maury we'll have to get our purses back together soon!

3 comments:

nurselynn said...

CrAZY! U Girls are 2 much!
So glad you had fun!

Unknown said...

Purty!

Stacy Smith said...

You don't know me, I just surfed across your blog, but I have the same purse and I love it! It goes with everything and holds everything, what more could a girl want. I've enjoyed your blog. Thanks for writing.