2.14.2009

10 things I Love about my Husband...

10. I Love how he always has a SMILE on his face.
9. I Love how he will drop EVERYTHING to help a friend in need.
8. I Love how he will eat ANYTHING I make for dinner, even if it doesn't turn out right.
7. I Love how he can't keep his HANDS off me.
6. I Love how he insists on always putting the TOILET seat down.
5. I Love how he is so DEPENDABLE.
4. I Love how he is always telling me how BEAUTIFUL I am, even when I feel like I'm not.
3. I Love how he has an easy answer or solution to all my PROBLEMS.
2. I Love how he will have to put up with me for all of ETERNITY.
And most of ALL
1. I Love how MADLY IN LOVE WITH HIM I AM!


Happy Valentines Day Honey!

2 comments:

nurselynn said...

awwww, that is so sappy and sweet! You two were MADE for each other! I love how good you are together, and how well you complete each other. So glad you found your 'better half'!
So, here's the word verification for today--and is it appropriate, or WHAT!?? 'excrumb'! HA!
Happy Valentine's Day to you lovebirds!

Anonymous said...

Hi Meredith, I love your blog and now I want to know where you got the purse. e-mail me at gwendolyn.hilbus@summerlincouncil.com. Hugs to both of you and thanks so much for letting us be part of your special day!!!!!! Gwen