4.24.2009

The Long-Awaited Announcement!!!

As some of you may know (the rest of you will just have to catch-up) We've been trying and trying for over a year now... Hoping and Praying... asking advise from people who already have one...Searching for help everywhere...Wondering if it would ever happen for us...and low and behold...it finally happened...I'm sooo excited...and Hubs is very proud...


















I FINALLY GOT A JOB!!!


At the Bowling Center on Base... So if you're ever in the neighborhood...stop by!!

4 comments:

JKLMNPeterson said...

You are just too funny. Good luck with all the bowlers.

Maursupial said...

Mazel Tov! May your bowling shoes never be stinky...

Erin said...

You'll be a great bowlin' babe!

Da Browns said...

When the manager asked me during the interview if I knew how to bowl I said "yeah I love to bowl, Im' not that good though...I'm better on the wii" He thought that was funny! That's how I got the job, on account of my winning personality!! So see Jon, I am employable!