12.21.2008

Yeah...Holiday Parties!!!

So,Here we are trying to work up some enthusiasm for yet another Christmas Party.(As you can see, we're trying reeeeally hard!)Jon suggested we wear the Hats I made last year. (Probably because he knew the party was going to be lame)



Last night we went to Jon's Flight's Christmas party.(My third x-mas party for the year) The 335th, they sure know how to put on a shindig...If you're a drinker that is! Just Kidding, it was fun. We left before it got too late though, we had to get home to watch Cops.(we do have our priorities) Plus they were going to play Musical Chairs. MUSICAL CHAIRS PEOPLE!! Grown, Drunk, Adults playing Musical Chairs is not on my "Fun To Do List". My favorite part of the evening was when we won a door prize (a DVD) and the Cheesecake. (it was chocolate..nuff said?!)

2 comments:

Maursupial said...

I don't know why you didn't want to play musical chairs with a bunch of drunks!? I mean, what could be more fun. Oh, yeah, just about anything.

nurselynn said...

You and Jon look so darling in your hats! I hope you got a good dvd. You must be losing more weight...your face looks much thinner in that last shot (or have you learned how to airbrush your photos??)
How did the narration go yesterday?