12.02.2008

Wanna win a Prize? Come play Wal-Mart Bingo!

I thought this would be a fun game for everyone to play(seeing as how we are in the middle of shopping season)
Rules of Play:
1. Print it out
2. Take it with you on your next trip to Wal-Mart
3. If you get a Bingo, Post a comment letting me know you got one
4. Be the first to get a Bingo and you will recieve a Special Prize
 Prize is subject to change at my choosing. Must provide proof of Bingo in picture form to my email : imaskywalker@hotmail.com. Offer applies to residents of the United States of America only. Must be 2 years or older to play. Offer expires 12/31/08. Good luck and happy hunting.

3 comments:

nurselynn said...

I'm going to Wal-mart in the morning. Do you think our store is RED NECK enough for me to fill in some squares?????

Da Browns said...

I'm not sure... but good luck!
I know whenever I go to our Wal-Mart, I'd probly get a bingo EVERYTIME!

Kathryn Olsen said...

TOO FUNNY! We'll have to do this next time we go! I'll let you know how it goes. thanks!