12.24.2008

Who needs cable when you've got the internet Baby!

So yesterday, I literally sat for 8 hours straight and watched T.V. On-Line. Yeah I know right, Some of you are thinking "Gosh, She's sooo lazy!"...While most of you are thinking "Gosh, she's sooo lucky!" (a special thank you to Hubs for keeping me in this wonderful lifestyle of lucky, laziness...I love you) Okay, so anyway, my new obsession,



Hell's Kitchen! I figured I love Kitchen Nightmare's, so I've gotta try Hell's Kitchen. I gotta tell you guys I LOVE IT!
And what better way to watch it then ,when I want and where I want? It's like cable 'On Demand' only way better and cheaper. So , skip forward to today, Nikki and I were just sitting here talking about how awesome it is and she was thinking about Bravo shows...and sure enough...Top Chief...Yup, she's watching it right now!

Sadly not all shows are available to watch On-Line (yet! It's the wave of the future though, I just know it!). Which can be disappointing, but I think of it as an adventure. Once I get caught up on all my shows, I choose another one at random, hence the watching of Hell's Kitchen. And also hence my obsession with Lost (which I swore up and down would be a dumb show...not hardly!)....See, you never know until you are forced to watch something new out of boredom. Much better then just watching crappy re-runs or day time soaps! Happy viewing everybody!

1 comment:

nurselynn said...

So glad you discovered Hell's Kitchen!! The first season I couldn't figure out who that crazy man was...and why he was so cranky and mean. But, now I really like Gordon. He is GOOD! I've never watched anything on the internet, but I guess if you say it's the wave of the future I'll have to give it a try!
PS I'm very happy you'll be here next year for Christmas. We will all miss Jon together.