9.04.2009

Jon's Home away from Home...

Home Sweet Home...
Some of you have been asking where Jon is...Unfortunately I can't say. It's G-14 classified. Since he's in the middle of enemy territory, I can't give out his location. I don't want the Taliban knocking on his door. (cause I know they read and love this Blog...Who doesn't?)
On the inside...looking down the hall. These are all separate rooms.
This one is Jon's...I'm very disappointed he didn't make his bed! At least he has his own space.

Here's his Closet..all neat and tidy...

And here is 'The Cadillac'...AKA the bathrooms / Showers.



Thanks for the pics JTP...keep 'em coming.

9 comments:

nurselynn said...

Awesome to see how he's living! I hope he keeps sending photos so we can picture what's going on...

Christy said...

He's living like a King-is the bathroom that building or the brown "outhouse" looking thing?

Da Browns said...

The bathroom is the big white trailor...I think they make the one stripers use that brown 'outhouse'. (totally kidding I don't know what that little shed thing is for.) Maybe Jon will make a comment and tell us!

Erin said...

Wow-hut living!

Jon said...

Better than sleeping on in a tent or even worse...on the ground. Everybody gets to use the "nice" latrine.

Da Browns said...

Look Jon T Pants knows how to comment!!!

nurselynn said...

Wow!! Great to hear from JON himself...!!!

Kaitlyn said...

I dind't realize they lived so lavishly... I bet my honey can't wait to be deployed! it's good to hear he is doing okay and hey at least there is a door on the facility!

L.G. said...

You know this looks a little familiar, when we weren't in the boonies in Viet Nam we had these castle like accomdations, the little brown building is probably the water heater. Hang in there be safe, Luv you guys!!!