7.15.2009

Red on the Head..

So for our Family Fun Night on Monday, we met up with the Morgan's and the Storm's at the Bowling Alley. On Monday nights, we do Red Pin Bowling at the Alley. Red Pin Bowling is where they put a Red Pin into the mix of pins and it randomly cycles each frame. When it sets up on the 'Head' or in the #1 position, you call 'Red on the Head' and if you get a natural Strike, you get a free game coupon....Plus games and shoes are $1.50 each (except for me, I bowl for free, just another perk of the job!)...anyway, it's a fun night to bowl!

The Morgan's...They are sooo fun to hang out with!
We ended up Bowling 3 games and by the 3rd game we got a little crazy with it and decided to do 'Wacky Bowling' Every frame was a different kind of throw. The 1st was regular, 2nd was left handed, 3rd between the legs and backward, 4th we used the ramp, 5th spin around 5X's then throw and the 6th-10th frames we repeated... Here are some of the pictures...
That's me..I have a pretty good upside down, backward, two handed throw!!

Dan the Man...He can throw some heat!!


Jon T Pants... He's a smooooth Bowler



Kaitlyn...a totally awesome bowler!!

The Storm's...Only bowled one game..then got some Ice Cream and watched the Wacky Bowling.
(That's Mike in the background, that's usually where I stand, while I'm at work...I love my job!)

5 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

ha ha I am a "totally AWESOME bowler!" great blog, we too had a great time, cant wait for more!

Da Browns said...

Well I didn't want to use Jon's line "It takes more talent to get a gutter ball, since there is only a small margine of space on either side of the pins"...

Erin said...

looks like fun!

nurselynn said...

You crazy girl. I want to see those bowling shoes up CLOSE!! Do they glow in the dark? Glad you are having fun, fun, fun!

Da Browns said...

No they don't glow in the dark, but they do light up in the Black light!