7.03.2009

The Browns came to visit Brown Town...

Jon's Parents came to visit this week... Jon has kept us all busy and entertained.
On Wednesday we took a tour of Goldsboro and in the process took a tour of our awesome thrift stores, where we scored loads of cool stuff. Then ended the evening of at McCall's B-B-Que so they could try some North Carolina B-B-Que. On Thursday we went Golfing in Kinston at our favorite Par3 course. Where we had tons of fun. Came home, got the Redbull and went Off-Roading. After that we had some of Jon's Famous Smoked Ribs..and had the Elders over for the feast, where he taught them the finer points of smoking meat. And today, Jon and LG are out in the Garage fixin' some stuff...
While Mary Sue and I are exercising our brains...she's doing Sudoku...and I'm Blogging and Facebooking...
As you can see we're having a good time.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds like a fun time was had by all. Where's my BBQ???

nurselynn said...

I'm so glad they came for a visit!! I'm jealous!!! Does Jon have a smoker for meat?? Jerry's been talking about getting one.

Kathryn said...

OK, you need to clue me in on these awesome thrift stores, where are they????