1.18.2011

Redneck Sledding

After Morning nap time, we went back out to play in the snow. Jon decided Jack needed to go sledding, but we have no hill and no sled. So he set to work thinking up what he could use. He came up with the laundry hamper and a rope. Poor Jack was drug around the back yard while Jon ran as fast as he could in the deep snow. Jack only tipped over once and actually , to my surprise,enjoyed himself! I put his sunglasses on him so he wouldn't get snow in his eyes, since it was still snowing. When they were done, the poor boy was covered in snow!












At least he looked cool too!

2 comments:

nurselynn said...

Those pictures are priceless! I love his little grin in the last one. You are Jon are REDNECK for sure! Did you have to chisel the snow and ice off the poor little guy??

Mom and Dad said...

Hi You wonderful Rednecks! I loved seeing your little one. Made me happy to see the pictures of your family. He's a dolly! I mean the little guy; but then so is your big guy. I enjoy looking at the snow and knowing it is not here! Carla Lowe