5.02.2010

Bubba's Baby Shower







































My Mom was sneaky and sent a package to the shower. She made two beautiful quilts.
Bubba is a very spoiled baby already.. He received : 2quilts, 3 blankets, 10 outfits, 5 pks of onesies, 2 footie pajamas, plus soap, shampoo and wipes (enough to keep the boy clean for at least the first 5 years of his life!) and 1 sock Monkey.
A special 'Thank You' to my Sis-in Law Nikki for coming down for the shower and for taking all the pictures!!
Jon's jealous of my belly!!

This may be the last picture of just the two of us!!

4 comments:

nurselynn said...

What a haul you made! You are so lucky to have such wonderful friends. Can't wait to see it all in person.

Da Browns said...

I'm saving it for you to wash and put away!! Haha

The Rhodehouse's said...

I'm so glad I could go.

Kaitlyn said...

so so fun! you look amazing and you guys are so happy its great to see! Thanks for posting that picture of us even though I have awkward hands..ha ha I cant wait to hear when baby bubba comes!