12.08.2009

18 weeks..revised...

We're at 18 weeks now...and Sunday I finally felt Bubba moving around in there!
Here's a picture of the belly right now...

So, a lot of people at Church and Work still don't realize I'm pregnant...Here's my thinking though, 'Do I just look like I'm putting on weight for the winter then?'...Here is another picture...now can you tell I'm pregnant?!



If I stick it out then you can see it's a baby, not just rolls of extra fat.. Thanks for all you people who just thought I was gaining weight at an alarming rate and didn't say anything!

5 comments:

nurselynn said...

keep on growin' Bubba! You are looking good, mama! (at least what we can see!)

Erin said...

Grow, baby, grow!

JKLMNPeterson said...

If it makes you feel better. I had someone come up to me when I was 8months and waddling and say. "I didn't know that you were pregnant." By that time I couldn't see my feet and had gained 40lbs. You look great and the winter cloths do hid a lot.

Anonymous said...

Awww -- you're getting a cute baby bump. Can't wait to see you!

Yeh, isn't it nice the way people just assume women are getting heavy...I wanted to wear a sign that said, "It's not FAT, it's BABY!"

-Marilyn

Da Browns said...

HaHa you guys.. at work one of the regular customers actually said 'you're putting on a little weight huh?'..and I said in my most sarcastic snarky voice 'well I hope so, I've got a freakin' baby in there!' she was pretty embarrassed!!! HA HA who says crap like that?!