11.02.2009

Brown Town Updates

Some of the things going on around here:
I got this in the mail from Liam Hampton... (click on it to see it bigger...it's worth it!)
Here's a picture of our new bathmat... it's nice and soft. (exciting right?!)

This is our Dogwood tree in the backyard...Beautiful!


I spent last Friday with Nikki and Charlie. We spent the day thrift store shopping. Charlie was such a good boy!
It's Fall and the trees around here are just gorgeous!
Now you are caught up on some of the fun around Brown Town. And just so you know.. I already know I'm boring!!

2 comments:

Krissa said...

Just so you know I don't think that you were or are boring. I love the pictures of the trees. We are living in a new development with only young trees. So we miss the big beautiful fall trees.

Kaitlyn said...

youre not boring I just love you and think your silly and great! I love updates especially when pictures are involved!