8.31.2009

My little Buddy...

Remember in the 80's the 'My Little Buddy' Doll? (I know you're signing the song in your head...'My Little buddy, My little Buddy'...and now we know your age!!!)

So Jon has his own real life version of this doll. His name is Landen, he's in our Ward and he's in love with my hubs. He's been wanting to come over to our house for forever and finally he got the chance...So he came home with us after Church. He and Jon grilled up some hamburgers and hot dogs and after we ate we went for a bike ride. Here they are airing up the tires:


Landen's ready to go!






Isn't he the cutest kid?!

Now look at the doll again....total look-a-likes!!
After the bike ride, we came home and hung out for a little while before they went Home Teaching. Landen played on the X box and Jon played on the computer...
When they got back from Home Teaching, we took Landen home. It was a fun afternoon. Thanks again Renee for letting us borrow your cute kid!!

2 comments:

nurselynn said...

He is a cute little boy. Did you send the doll with Jon so he'd have his little bud with him over there???

Da Browns said...

We don't have a little buddy doll...I got the picture from a different website.